Are you obsessed with your Hands & Nails? 💅🤲
Who doesn’t? After all these are the important parts of our body, at least in terms of beauty.
I am sure you must have included some daily routine specifically to take care of your hands and nails.
But do you think your skin care routine contains all the essential steps/routine for hand and nail care? If you are in doubt then you are at the perfect place. These +12 Pro Tips crafted specially for hand and nail care routine – which you may not know!
Like other body parts, we should take care of our hands and nails properly to maintain their good health. This is the most important way to prevent yourself from getting sick and from spreading germs to others.
Every parent told their children to wash hands when they come from outside but it only keeps germs away furthermore you have to hydrate your hand with moisturizer.
It is not that much complicated as you may be thinking about it!!! It is simple and if you make this hand and nail care routine it will keep your hands free from germs, moisturized, free from wrinkles and most importantly healthy.
Your beautiful, soft and healthy hands need some extra care to look even more beautiful.
Let’s have a look at the 12 Pro Tips that will make wonders to your hand and nails 🤲💅
1. Hand Care: Clean Your Hands
- Clean your hands with the gentle hand wash with the cold water and dry by using a clean towel or napkin.
- Don’t use too hot or too cold water and hand soap for cleansing your hand, it will make your hand dry.
- Use antibacterial and moisturizing hand wash so it will keep your hands away from germs as well as your hand will be hydrating and smooth.
- Everyone should wash their hands regularly to maintain a hand as well as health hygiene.
2. Nail Care: Clean Your Nails
3. Nail Care: Trim And File
4. Nail Care: Protect Your Cuticle
- Most of the people have the problem of hard cuticles to make it soft use good quality of cuticle cream/lotion, cuticle oil or a vitamin E. It will make it soft and hydrated.
- Vitamin E forms a layer over the skin of the nails surrounding and gives the nourishment, it makes it healthy…
- When cuticles are very hard this is not a good sign for their health. Use good emollient to make them soft.
- Use cuticle softening products at night.
- Take a required quantity of product through the fingertips massage properly and leave it for some hours.
5. Hand Care: Hydrate Your Hand
- At least apply a moisturiser to keep your hand hydrated.
- Use hand creams to moisturise your hands try using them whenever you feel the dry hand.
- Hand creams come with the different emollients, oils, butter and moisturising actives which gives long-lasting hydration.
- Hand creams make your hand soft and smooth once you start using regularly.
- Use these hand creams after washing your hand at least two times a day in the morning and before going to bed.
- Mostly these products are the fastest absorbing product will not make your hands oily or greasy
6. Hand Care: Scrub / Exfoliator
- Scrubbing or exfoliation is the process of removal of dead skin from the hands.
- Wash your hands with a mild cleanser before exfoliation.
- Select a good exfoliator/scrub, take the required quantity and massage of the hands for a few minutes. Then wash your hands with lukewarm water. If required you can apply moisturizer.
- Don’t do harsh massaging during the exfoliation process.
- Exfoliate your hands once in a week, it will make your hand smooth, soft and glowing.
7. Hand Care: Massage Your Hand
- When you massage your hands will give you relaxation and moisture will be locked into it.
- Do massage your hands every day before going to bed using oil, massage cream or a moisturizer.
- When you massage your hands the product will penetrate insides and gives you hydration which provides soft and moisturized hands and cuticles.
8. Hand Care: Apply a Pack or Mask
- Use packs or masks once in a week to give the instant dose of hydration to the hands.
- It will deep cleanse your hands and provide you with a glow.
- It includes clay-based powder or paste packs, sheet masks and peels off masks also.
- It will not only give cleansing but also used for hand brightening, wrinkle reduction, and reducing uneven skin tone and moisturization.
9. Hand Care: Protect Your Hand
- There are many things that we do that can cause damage to your hands that’s why protection of hands is so important.
- Protect your hands from the hard soaps, chemicals and harsh cleansers, try to use gloves while washing dishes, yard work, cleaning toilets or floor etc
- Protect your hands from harmful sun rays, before going out apply sunscreen prior to 15-20 minutes.
10. Hand & Nail Care: Pampering
- Pampering may sound weird for the hands and nails but you should do that
- Do manicure at least once in the month it will keep your hand well-groomed…
- Also, do nail art on the nails on certain occasions your nails will look great.
- Protecting your hands is one of the pampering steps to the hands and nails.
11. Nail Care: Apply a Nail Colour
- When you are applying nail colour, apply a base coat first and then apply nail colour.
- If you directly apply a nail colour on the nails over the period of time your nails will turn yellow and dull.
- After application of nail colour applies a topcoat, it will make sure to film and keep colour for a longer time.
- Now the nail art is also trending, you can also try that.
12. Hand and Nail Care: Healthy Habits
- Protein and vitamins like Vitamin B and Vitamin E are the most important for the stronger nails and soft hands.
- Eat fruits, lean meats, salmon, leafy greens, beans, eggs, nuts, and whole grains for good hand and nails.
Eat healthy and Be happy!!!
Scrubbing or Exfoliation is the process to remove dead skin from the uppermost layer of skin. It improves the overall skin appearance and makes the skin brighter. Try to exfoliate your hands at least once a week .
Yes it is safe but you have to be very careful while trimming and filing your nails.If not done properly it may cause a cut surrounding the nails skin which leads to bleeding.
Yes, Of course. They can follow this hand and nail care routine as the process is not harmful as long as you follow the instructions written on any specific product.
Manicure is a beauty treatment for hand and fingernails by using certain special methods, products which make your hand and fingernails look healthy and beautiful.